22.48 thought

The things that used to hurt me everytime I see it, doesn't hurt that much anymore. Time heals, apparently.
Maybe anyone can say "it's not the time that heals, it's you that grow around your scars". Isn't that just another word for "time heals"? It's time that grows you. Well, maybe it's a mutual effort. But still.
Or maybe time just numb you. Doesn't heal your wound, doesn't make you grow. Time only make you forget how much it hurted. Yea maybe that's what "healed" is.

Do you know what else time do?
Time changes.
Nadin Amizah is no longer with the boy who whistled on her song
Dwi Sasono is now a "drugs" survivor
Bjorka now has a baby brother

Don't you think it's a massive change? In only 2 years!

Time heals, time rip, time save.

***

22.48 thought after searching through my saved posts, looking for that necklace account I (think I) used to save years ago

Dan ternyata,
setelah scroll2 sampe bawah,
nggak disave HHHHH
Capek gasih jadi aku

Komentar