When I die, If I go to Heaven

 When I was a kid, I had this conversation with my friend

Kalo kita masuk surga, umurnya jadi berapa ya?
Then my friend answered :
Katanya sih umur 17 tahun, soalnya di umur itu orang-orang lagi bahagia-bahagianya

Fast forward to when I was 17 yo
I am not that happy, apperently

Lately, the conversation played back in my mind,
Kira-kira kalo aku masuk surga, aku mau milih umur berapa ya?
Dan, sejauh ini aku masih belum bisa memilih,
Kayaknya aku belom menginjak umur yang mau aku pilih

That is until 5 minutes ago, menemukan sebuah reels pake lagu yang kurang lebih artinya
Kita akan ketemu lagi, entah gimana, entah kapan
Dengan gambar-gambar kartun jadul yang suka aku tonton jaman dulu

And, that's it!

When I die, if I go to Heaven, and I can choose which age I wanted to be,
I want to be a five year old

And maybe you should choose five too!

Then Heaven will be full of happy children running around,
here and there,
without adult supervision,

Just like we always wanted when we were a kid

Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them. (Mark 10:15-16)

Mungkin, kita benar-benar akan jadi anak-anak di sana.

Komentar